Friday, February 10, 2012

How am I qualified to start a church?

That could be your obvious question, and I don't blame you. Okay, first of all, my birthday adds up to 1, and my social security number adds up to 1, my mom, my daughter and I were all born on the same day, and god spoke to me and told me to start a church. So, is that enough credentials for now? After all, it's not like I'm asking for money or anything that crass. (Yes, I do have a "donate" button, but that doesn't count, since donations are strictly voluntary, and I'm not asking you to donate at all - the button just sits there for your convenience in case you had a sudden urge to donate.)

1 comment:

  1. The pulse of creativity can bind you or free you.

    Force, Impulse, Impetus, Urge, Drive.

    The Demiurgos (Architect of the Universe)

    Therein lies the secret of life.

    http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib31.html

    ReplyDelete